3 Aug 2009

Corset and some progress

We went to Turku to see Elsa and Teresa last weekend. At Friday we stayed at Elsa’s. I had UlfR’s Investiture shirt with me at Turku and I managed to sew a lot which is very good because it would be excellent if I could have it done by next weekend. Then at Saturday to Sunday we stayed at Teresa’s place. The main thing was to start making a corset to me to Investiture. It would be also very good to have the corset done as soon as possible so I would have some time to get used to wear one. We are not going to make the corset 100% period, there isn’t that much time... maybe next time when we don’t have to make things in haste? I am very happy about that Teresa promised to help me with fitting things and with the corset. I know that I can do something by myself but it is easier to have someone to the fitting. Again I am not going to post much pictures about this project not before the event. I also know that I have to make exceptions and maybe use sewing machine to have all things ready by the event :( .


This is the corset pattern we are going to use...


Now I have lots of sewing to do...

No comments: